Sunday, April 21, 2013

April Challenge... Finally!

So it begins.... the monthly pattern challenges!

This one was chosen in what? February?  March??
Needless to say, it took me a while to get to this... but here we are.
The pattern below was chosen by me, Barb & Magg at Molbak's.
The idea - to create a piece of art - with paint, fabric, paper, spoons, old tires... anything really - using the pattern chosen below.

The deadline? April 30th ... Ouch! 
(could be extended... But Noel and Erica kept asking me for one, so I chose arbitrarily)



You should all receive an email inviting you to post here... if you do not, let me know.

I would encourage everyone to post neat patterns you find, or just neat art in general... anything that inspires you!

Now get to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment